Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year, new resolutions!

Hello, all!

Happy 2010! I hope that everyone had a great holiday season!

As an antidote to the usual new year's resolutions, I decided to spend this year focusing on the things that really make me happy. After two years of law school, I realized that some of my favorite things have been neglected, and I am certain that I can rectify that with a little determination to have more fun (and some help from my friends). I hope that you will all join me!

So this blog will focus on the great, creative things that I love to do and I hope that my equally great and creative friends and family will let me steal bits and pieces of their projects and interests to share here too. The way I envision it, this blog will be about knitting, cooking, gardening, reading, and maybe, just maybe, if I can work it in (and if I can find a power cord for my sewing machine, which was unfortunately lost in a move).....my sewing debut. We shall see.

This is a great time to start this blog, too! The cold, cold winter we are having here in North Carolina has given me tons of excuses to stay inside and dream up new projects and sift through new recipes! Don't get me wrong- I am looking forward to the warmer weather and gardening season, but right now I am perfectly happy to curl up after a good dinner with a good book!

Hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment